Here you will find recent cases and developments about prenuptial agreements,
postnuptial agreements and other marital agreements, which we hope will be of interest to you.
- 1) What happened when judge found prenup valid but unfair?
- 2) Court upholds £2.7m award to ex-wife of Lambretta millionaire
- 3) Bill seeks to make prenups legally enforceable
- 4) Prenups in court: will they be upheld?
- 5) Forward-thinking millennials prompt spike in prenups
- 6) Prenuptial agreement upheld after 12-week marriage
- 7) Parental influence moves from property leg-up to prenup
- 8) Does gender affect the outcome of a prenuptial agreement, if it is challenged on divorce?
- 9) Prenuptial agreements and a 'social media' clause
- 10) Prenuptial Agreements: providing more certain financial outcomes on divorce
- 11) Why you might want a prenup, even if Mariah Carey doesn't!
- 12) Can prenups be used to ringfence particular assets outside the marriage?
- 13) The use of penalty clauses in prenups to punish cheating spouses
- 14) Court rejects wife's attempts to renege on agreement
- 15) What's the impact on financial provision in the event of divorce?